QUALIFICATION B.A.M.S. M.D.(PRASUTI EVAM STREE ROG)
REGISTRATION NO. 8201 PUNJAB
Contact No. 0183-6570627
Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar is situated in the heart of the city at Sant Tulsidass Marg near Durgiana Mandir O/s Lohgarh gate, Amritsar. It is a 60 bedded hospital. A part from it there are 2 beds in private room and 2 beds in Emergency section. The College is running regular OPDs of all specialties. Patients with various chronic diseases are being cured here successfully. Facilities of OT and Labour room are also available here.
- Various OPD’s of different specialties give their services to the patients under the expert hands of qualified and specialists doctors. We are having 7 OPD’s
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stree Roga.
- Kaumarabhritya/Bal Roga.
- Swastha Vritta /Yoga & Physiotherapy.
Hospital with general and special wards provides total care to the patients handled by qualified staff including nurses and therapists, we give complete and holistic health care.
DEPARTMENT OF KAYA CHIKITSA
1. Dr.Ashok K.Nandwani. GAMS, PGCR (Prof and Head)
2.Dr.Ritesh Chawla M.D (Ay) Reader
3.Dr.Sakshi M.D (Ay) Lecturer
This is the prime branch of Ayurveda which is akin to General Medicine in Ayurveda. This department not only deals with the curative measures i.e with medicines but also the preventive aspects too. It deals with the diseases by means of Shodhana (purification), Shamana (Pacification) and Satwawajaya (Counselling).
A regular functioning OPD and IPD of this department deals not only with acute but also the chronic diseases and also make it feasible for the students to learn those skills properly with ample practical exposure.
DEPARTMENT OF PANCHAKARMA
Department of Panchakarma is the core heart of Hospital. Our department is constructively engaged in the revival of an affordable, reliable and proven Ayurvedic health care system.
Motto: – To create an environment where individuals and groups of people are healed, rejuvenated and re-energized to experience a healthy way of life. All Panchakarma procedures are carried out by trained therapists with the complete availability for carrying out procedures. In addition to this Keraliya Panchkarma is also carried out here. We perform more than 10,000 therapies every year.
- Dr. Mahesh Sabade M.D(Ay) Reader.
- Dr. Pawan Sharma M.D (Ay) Lecturer.
- Dr. Priyadarshini M.D (Ay) Lecturer.
Treatments carried out here are : Abhyanga, Bashpa Sweda, Nadi Swedana, Kati Basti, Greeva Basti, Akshitarpana, Kaya seka, Patra Pottali Swedana, Shashtika Shalli Pinda Swedana, Shirodhara, Shiro basti, Udwartana, Lepa, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti, Rakta Mokshana, etc.
DEPARTMENT OF SHALYA TANTRA (GENERAL SURGERY)
Consulting Doctors: –
1. Dr. Varun Behl M.S (Ay) Reader
2. Dr. Paramjit Singh M.S (Ay) Lecturer
Shalya Tantra is one of the main branch of Ayurveda which deals with the diagnosis and management of diseases that require conservative, para surgical or surgical intervention.
- Outdoor Patient facility for all surgical disorders like Piles, Fistula, Appendix, Hernia etc.
- Kshara Sutra treatment for Piles, Fistula-in-Ano, Fissure & Pilonidal sinus with less reoccurrence rate.
- Agnikarma (Thermal Cauterization) & Kshara Karma (Chemical Cauterization) for surgical disorders.
- Blood Letting by leeches (Jalouka) & Sira Vedha ( Vene Puncture ) is also carried out in Shalya Department.
- All general surgical Procedures are also carried out here.
DEPARTMENT OF SHALAKYA TANTRA ( EYE & ENT)
Consulting Doctors: –
1. Dr. Tipu M.S (Ay) Lecturer
2. Dr. Pankaj Verma M.S (Ay) Lecturer
It is a special branch of Ashtanga Ayurveda that deals with the causes, diagnosis and curative procedures of the diseases pertaining to the head, eyes, ear, nose and throat ie. above the neck.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of disorders related with shalakya (Eye & Ent) above the neck i.e. Udharvanga Chikitsa.
- Occular Physiotherapy & Yoga specially for eye sight.
- Kriya kalpa ( Akshi Tarpana, Karna Purna, Anjana , Gandusha, Kavala, Nasya etc)
- Accupressure & Accupuncture.
- All essential instruments are available in the department for diagnosis of various kinds of problems.
DEPARTMENT OF PRASUTI TANTRA EVUM STREE ROGA
- Dr: Neerja Sharma M.D (Ay) Prof
- Dr: Jasbir Kaur M.D (Ay) Prof
- Labour Room for conducting deliveries
- Functional O-T for Cesarean Section
- Uttarbasti for various gynecological disorders
Special work and trials are being done on the patients of PCOD, Infertility and TORCH positive patients by the Ayurvedic Medicine and procedures like Uttarbasti and vaginal douching.
Ayurvedic Treatment is done on various Gynecological diseases.
All routine Obstetric and Gynae OPD patients are treated both with Ayurvedic and Modern treatment.
Various minor procedures like polypectomy, Copper- T removal, cautery for cervical erosions are carried out.
All major surgeries like Hysterectomy both abdominal and vaginal are also done by the experienced surgeons.
DEPARTMENT OF KAUMARBHRITYA
- Dr.Sudha Bhalla M.D. (Ay) Reader
- Dr.Sneha Gutakar M.D. (Ay) Lecturer
Kaumarbhritya is one of the most important branches amongst ayurveda as it deals with the prevention and cure of childhood diseases. The main aim of branch is to give physical, mental health and development of immunity in children who are the future of tomorrow.
Department is running regular OPD and providing the following facilities:-
- Management of growth and development disorders.
- Deals in allergic disorders like skin, respiratory disorders etc.
- Diagnosis and management as well as counselling of child and parents for various behavioral and psychological disorders like ADHD, showing trantrums, Bed wetting etc.
- Vaccination is also going under department every Monday as per National Immunization Schedule.
- Pediatric Panchakarma for Neuro-muscular disorders like Paralysis, Cerebral palsy is carried out.
- Suvarna Prashna sanskara is under trial.
- Treatment of General diseases through Ayurvedic Medicine.
DEPARTMENT OF SWASTHVRITTA
Consulting Doctors: –
- Dr. Rahul Sonawane M.D. (Ay) Reader & HOD
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur M.D. (Ay) Lecturer
- Mr. Mohit (Yoga Expert)
Facilities available :-
Patients of various disorders like Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, Obesity, Rheumatoid arthritis, skin diseases etc. are managed with the help of Yogasanas, diet, Shatkarmas etc.
These OPDs are open six days a week form 9.00 Am to 3.00 Pm
|Sr no.||Name of Post||Name of the Employee||Employee ID|
|1.||Medical Superintendent||Dr. Jasbir Kaur||H 73|
|2||Dy. Medical Superintendent||Dr Krishan Gopal Sharma||H 65|
|3||Emergency Medical Officer 02||Dr. Vishal Shridhar||H 58|
|Dr. Gopika||H 06|
|4||R.M.O 05||Dr. Avtar||H 57|
|Dr. Ravinder||H 55|
|Dr. Aneesa||H 10|
|Dr. Sunny||H 04|
|Dr. Shally||H 05|
|5||Matron 01||Mrs Paramjeet Kaur||H 24|
|6||Assistant Matron 01||Ms. Navpreet||H 21|
|7||Staff Nurses for IPD 05||Ms.Neha||H 100|
|Ms. Kamaljeet||H 19|
|Mrs. Kiranpreet Kaur||H 43|
|Mrs. Randeep||H 59|
|8||Ward Boy or Aaya 03||Mr. Deepak||H 37|
|9||Pharmacist 02||Mr Sham Chaudhary||H 33|
|Mr. Vishal Salwan||H 61|
|10||Dresser 02||Mr. Dalbir Singh||H 39|
|Mr. Parveen||H 34|
|11||Storekeeper 01||Mr. Ajay||H 49|
|12||Office Staff ( for registration, record maintenance, data entry etc.) 02||Ms.Shweta||H 109|
|13||Dark Room Attendant 01||Mr. Harpal||H 48|
|Staff for Panchkarma Therapy Section for Out-Patient Department and In- Patient Department|
|14||PanchKarma Specialists 02||Dr. Pawan Sharma||H 91|
|Dr. Rozy Chauhan||H 83|
|15||House Officer 01||Dr. Gaurav||H 09|
|16||Panchkarama Nurse 01||Mrs. Rupinder Kaur||H 13|
|17||Panchkarma Assistant 04||Mr. Raghu Sharma||H 97|
|(MALE -02) (FEMALE-02)||Mr. Harmohinder Singh||H 29|
|Mrs. Sunita Sharma||H 25|
|Mrs. Sharda||H 26|
|18||Yoga Teacher 01||Mr. Mohit Sharma||H 14|
|Staff of Operation Theater and Kasharasutra Therapy Section .|
|19||Specialist 02||Dr. Varun Behl||H 80|
|Dr. Paramjit Singh||H 81|
|20||Operation Theater Attendant 01||Mr. Resham Singh||H 64|
|21||Nurse 01||Mrs. Alka||H 23|
|22||Specialist 02||Dr. Neerja Sharma||H 72|
|Dr. Jasbir Kaur||H 73|
|23||Midwife 01||Mrs. Suman Khosla||R|
|24||Microbiologist 01||Mr. Suresh Rana||H 93|
|25||Laboratory Technician 02||Mr. Sanjay||H 41|
|Mr. Vishal Sharma||H 32|
|26||Peon or Assistant 01||Mr. Neeraj Bedi||H 31|
|Teaching Pharmacy and Quality Testing Laboratory|
|27||Pharmacy Manager or Superintendent teacher of Ras Shastra 01||Dr Sudhir Kumar Sudhanshu||H 90|
|28||Peon or Attendant 01||Mr Sukhwinder Singh||H 67|
|29||Workers 01||Mr Himachal||H 66|
|30||Analytical Chemist( Part Time) 01||Mrs,Shweta||H 62|
|31||Pharmacogonist 01||Mr Harbinder Singh||H 63|
|33||Cook/Food Service 01||Mrs Parveen||H 99|
|34||Washerman 01||Mr Raju||H 96|
|35||Driver 01||Mr Sahib Singh||H 95|
|36||Electrician 01||Mr Naresh||H 52|
|37||Security Guard 01||Mr Anil||H 47|
|38||Masseur 01||Mr Suraj Gire||H 111|
|39||Sweeper 01||Nirmla||H 98|
|40||Waste incineration and disposal services 01||Mamta||H 94|
Indoor Patient Department (IPD)
The hospital is providing Indoor Services for patients with chronic diseases .Every OPD has been allotted its IPD like
IPD Parsuti Tantra Evum Stree Roga
IPD Shalakya Tantra
Stay and Diet Management
Hospital Provide full arrangements for the stay of the patients till the treatment is completed. Ayurvedic Diet ( Pathya Vyavastha ) is given to the patients which is specially prepared according to the disease to get full benefit of the treatment.
The Hospital is having up-to date laboratory facilities for routine blood, urine & stool examination are available.
Hospital is fully equiped with all modern facilities e.g. Ultra Sonography (USG), X-ray unit.
Labor Room Facility
Hospital is having labor room facilities with full arrangements to handle LSCS.
Hospital has functional operation theatre unit with all latest equipments like Boyles Apparatus, electrocautery and multipara monitor.